K3911 is one of the MOSFET types.
The Part Number is 2SK3911.
The function of this semiconductor is 600V, N-Channel MOS Field Effect Transistor.
The manufacturers of this product is Toshiba.
See the preview image and the PDF file for more information.
Preview images :
Switching Regulator Applications
• Small gate charge: Qg = 60 nC (typ.)
• Low drain-source ON resistance: RDS (ON) = 0.22Ω (typ.)
• High forward transfer admittance: |Yfs| = 11 S (typ.)
• Low leakage current: IDSS = 500 μA (VDS = 600 V)
• Enhancement model: Vth = 2.0~4.0 V (VDS = 10 V, ID = 1 mA)
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain-source voltage : VDSS = 600 V
2. Drain-gate voltage (RGS = 20 kΩ) : VDGR = 600 V
3. Gate-source voltage : VGSS = ±30 V
4. Drain power dissipation (Tc = 25°C) : PD = 150 W
5. Single pulse avalanche energy : EAS = 792 mJ
6. Avalanche current : IAR = 20 A
7. Repetitive avalanche energy : EAR = 15 mJ