K4013 is one of the Field Effect Transistor types. .
The Full Part Number is 2SK4013.
The function of this semiconductor is 800V, N-Channel MOSFET.
The manufacturers of this product is Toshiba Semiconductor.
See the preview image and the PDF file for more information.
Preview images :
Switching Regulator Applications
• Low drain-source ON resistance: RDS (ON) = 1.35 Ω (typ.)
• High forward transfer admittance: |Yfs| = 5.0 S (typ.)
• Low leakage current: IDSS = 100 μA (max) (VDS = 640 V)
• Enhancement-model: Vth = 2.0 to 4.0 V (VDS = 10 V, ID = 1 mA)
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain-source voltage : VDSS 800 V
2. Drain-gate voltage (RGS = 20 kΩ) : VDGR 800 V
3. Gate-source voltage : VGSS ±30 V
4. Drain current : DC, ID = 6, Pulse, IDP = 18A
5. Drain power dissipation (Tc = 25°C) : PD = 45 W
6. Single pulse avalanche energy : EAR = 317 mJ
7. Avalanche current : IAR = 6 A
8. Repetitive avalanche energy : EAR = 4.5 mJ