This post explains for the sensor.
The Part Number is MMA7361.
The function of this semiconductor is Triaxial Acceleration Sensor.
The package is 3mm x 5mm x 1.0mm LGA-14 Package
Manufacturer: NXP, Freescale, ETC
Preview images :
The MMA7361 is a low power, low profile capacitive micromachined accelerometer featuring signal conditioning, a 1-pole low pass filter, temperature compensation, self test, 0g-Detect which detects linear freefall, and g-Select which allows for the selection between 2 sensitivities. Zero-g offset and sensitivity are factory set and require no external devices.
The MMA7361LC includes a Sleep Mode that makes it ideal for handheld battery powered electronics. This module can be used for signal disposal、unipolar low-pass filter and temperature compensation technology because it use low-cost micro capacitive accelerometer and four ranges which is optional for user choosing in four of the sensitivity. This device include a low-pass filter and zero g compensation. […]
1. Low Current Consumption: 400 μA
2. Sleep Mode: 3 μA
3. Low Voltage Operation: 2.2 V – 3.6 V
4. High Sensitivity (800 mV/g @ 1.5g)
5. Selectable Sensitivity (±1.5g, ±6g)
6. Fast Turn On Time (0.5 ms Enable Response Time)
7. Self Test for Freefall Detect Diagnosis
8. 0g-Detect for Freefall Protection
9. Signal Conditioning with Low Pass Filter
10. Robust Design, High Shocks Survivability
Other data sheets are available within the file: MMA7361LC