Part Number: MSP430G2553
Function: Mixed Signal Microcontroller
Package: QFN 32, TSSOP 24, TSSOP 20, DIP 20 Pin Type
Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
The Texas Instruments MSP430G2553 family of ultra-low-power microcontrollers consists of several devices featuring different sets of peripherals targeted for various applications. The architecture, combined with five low-power modes, is optimized to achieve extended battery life in portable measurement applications. The device features a powerful 16-bit RISC CPU, 16-bit registers, and constant generators that contribute to maximum code efficiency.
The digitally controlled oscillator (DCO) allows wake-up from low-power modes to active mode in less than 1 µs.
1. Low supply-voltage range: 1.8 V to 3.6 V
2. Ultra-low power consumption
(1) Active mode: 230 µA at 1 MHz, 2.2 V
(2) Standby mode: 0.5 µA
(3) Off mode (RAM retention): 0.1 µA
3. Five power-saving modes
4. Ultra-fast wake-up from standby mode in less than 1 µs
5. 16-bit RISC architecture, 62.5 ns instruction cycle time
Other data sheets are available within the file:
MSP430G2553IRHB32, MSP430G2553IPW28, MSP430G2553IPW20, MSP430G2553IN20