Part Number : MT6328, MT6328V
Function : Power management integrated circuit ( PMIC )
Package : VFBGA 206L
Manufactures : MEDIATEK
The MT6328 is power management system chip optimized for 2G/3G/4G handsets and smart phones, containing 5 buck converters and 28 LDOs optimized for specific 2G/3G/4G smart phone subsystems.
LED drivers support up to 2 channels of LEDs with independent control. Flexible control includes register mode, PWM mode and breath mode. Sophisticated controls are available for powerup, battery charging and the RTC alarm. MT6328 is optimized for maximum battery life, allowing the RTC circuit to stay alive without a battery for several hours.
1. Handles all 2G/3G/4G smart phone baseband power management
2. Input range: 2.5 ~ 4.5V
3. 5 buck converters and 28 LDOs optimized for specific 2G/3G/4G smart
4. Full-set high-quality audio feature: Supports uplink/downlink audio CODEC.
5. 32K RTC oscillator for system timing, 1.8 and 2.8V clock buffer output
6. Flexibility for various configurations of indicator LED current source: 2 ISINK
7. SPI interface
8. Li-ion battery charging function
9. USB Battery Charging Specification ver 1.1/1.2 (BC1.x) Compliance
10. Over-current and thermal overload protection
11. Programmable under voltage lockout protection
12. Watchdog reset
13. Flexibility hardware PMIC reset function
14. Power-on reset and start-up timer
15. Precision voltage, temperature, and current measurement fuel gauge