Part Number: OV5647
Function: Color CMOS QSXGA (5 megapixel) Image Sensor
Package: 50 Pin Type
The OV5647 is a low voltage, high performance, 5 megapixel CMOS image sensor that provides 2592×1944 video output using OmniBSI technology. It provides multiple resolution raw images via the control of the serial camera control bus or MIPI interface.
The device has an image array capable of operating up to 15 fps in 2592×1944 resolution with user control of image quality, data transfer, camera functions through the SCCB interface. The OV5647 uses innovative OmniBSI technology to improve the sensor performance without the physical and optical trade-off.
1. 1.4 µm x 1.4 µm pixel with OmniBSI technology f
2. Image quality controls: lens correction, defective pixel canceling
3. Support for output formats: 8-/10-bit raw RGB data
4. Support for video or snapshot operations
5. 32 bytes of embedded one-time programmable (OTP) memory
1. Cellular phones
3. PC multimedia
4. Digital still cameras