This post explains for the semiconductor Q0765R.
The Part Number is FSQ0765R.
The function of this semiconductor is Green-Mode Fairchild Power Switch.
Manufacturer: Fairchild Semiconductor
Preview images :
A Quasi-Resonant Converter (QRC) generally shows lower EMI and higher power conversion efficiency than a conventional hard-switched converter with a fixed switching frequency. The FSQ-series is an integrated Pulse-Width Modulation (PWM) controller and SenseFET specifically designed for quasi-resonant operation and Alternating Valley Switching (AVS). The PWM controller includes an integrated fixed-frequency oscillator, Under-Voltage Lockout (UVLO), LeadingEdge Blanking (LEB), optimized gate driver, internal softstart, temperature-compensated precise current sources for a loop compensation, and self-protection circuitry. Compared with a discr […]
1. Optimized for Quasi-Resonant Converter (QRC)
2. Low EMI through Variable Frequency Control and AVS (Alternating Valley Switching)
3. High-Efficiency through Minimum Voltage Switching
4. Narrow Frequency Variation Range over Wide Load and Input Voltage Variation
5. Advanced Burst-Mode Operation for Low Standby Power Consumption
6. Simple Scheme for Sync Voltage Detection
7. Pulse-by-Pulse Current Limit