Part Number: RTL8363SB
Function: LAYER 2 MANAGED 2+2-PORT 10/100/1000M SWITCH CONTROLLER
Package: LQFP128 Type
The RTL8363SB is an LQFP128, high-performance 2+2-port 10/100/1000M Ethernet switch. It
features low-power integrated dual-port Gigabit PHYs that support 1000Base-T, 100Base-TX, and 10Base-T.
For specific applications, the RTL8363SB supports two extra interfaces that can be configured as
GMII/RGMII/MII interfaces. The RTL8363SB integrates all the functions of a high-speed switch system; including SRAM for packet buffering, non-blocking switch fabric, and internal register management into a single CMOS device. Only a 25MHz crystal is required; an optional EEPROM is offered for internal register configuration.
1. Single-chip 2+2-port gigabit non-blocking switch architecture
2. Embedded Dual-port 10/100/1000Base-T PHY
3. Each port supports full duplex 10/100/1000M connectivity (half duplex only supported in 10/100M mode)
4. Extra Interface (Extension GMAC0 and Extension GMAC1) supports
5. Dual-port Media Independent Interface (MII)
6. Dual-port Reduced Gigabit Media Independent Interface (RGMII)
7. Dual-port Gigabit Media Independent Interface (GMII)