Part Number : AAT1171
Function : 600mA, Voltage-Scaling Step-Down Converter
Package : TDFN33-12, WLCSP-5 Type
Manufacturers : Skyworks Solutions
The AAT1171 SwitchReg™ dynamically controls the operating voltage of a WCDMA or CDMA power amplifier inside single-cell, lithium-ion battery-powered systems. The AAT1171 outputs a voltage between 0.6V and 3.6V, thereby optimizing the amplifier efficiency at both low and high transmit levels.
The AAT1171 output voltage is controlled via an analog signal from the baseband processor. It can deliver
600mA of continuous load current while maintaining a low 45μA of no load quiescent current. The 2MHz switching frequency minimizes the size of external components while keeping switching losses low. To further improve system efficiency, an 85mΩ bypass MOSFET transistor is also included to allow the PA to be powered directly from the battery.
1. VIN Range : 2.7V to 5.5V
2. Variable Output Voltage : 0.6V to 3.6V
3. 600mA Output Current
4. DAC Input: 0.2V to 1.2V
5. High Output Accuracy : ±3%
6. 45μA No Load Quiescent Current
7. Internal Soft Start Limits Startup Current and Output Voltage Overshoot
8. Synchronizable to External 19.8MHz System Clock
9. Over-Temperature and Current Limit Protection
10. Integrated 85mΩ Bypass MOSFET
11. 2MHz Operation
1. WCDMA or CDMA PA in Cellular Phones, Smartphones, Feature Phones, etc.
2. Express Card
3. PCMCIA Data Cards
Other data sheets within the file : AAT1171IUP-1-T1, AAT1171IWP-1-T1