Part Number: AD149
Function: -50V, -3.5A, Germanium PNP Transistor
Package: TO3 Pin Type
The -50V, -3.5A, PNP Power Transistor.
A PNP transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that has a “positive-negative-positive” (PNP) configuration.
The term “PNP” refers to the polarities of the three regions in the transistor: the P-type base, the N-type collector, and the P-type emitter.
Absolute Maximum Ratings : (TA= +25°C unless otherwise specified)
1. Collector–Base Voltage : VCBO = – 50V
2. Collector–Emitter Voltage: VCEO = – 50V
3. Emitter–Base Voltage, VEBO = – 6V
4. Collector Current-Continuous, Ic = -3.5A
5. Collector Power Dissipation. Pc = 30 W
1. Audio Frequency Power Amplifier
2. Power switch