Part Number : AD1881A
Function : AC97 SoundMAX Codec
Package : 48-Lead LQFP Type
Manufacturers : Analog Devices
The AD1881A is an analog front end for high performance PC audio applications. The AC’97 architecture defines a 2-chip audio solution comprising a digital audio controller, plus a high quality analog component that includes Digital-to-Analog Converters (DACs), Analog-to-Digital Converters (ADCs), mixer and I/O.
The main architectural features of the AD1881A are the high quality analog mixer section, two channels of ΣΔ ADC conversion, two channels of ΣΔ DAC conversion with Data Direct Scram-bling (D2S) rate generators. The AD1881A’s left channel ADC and DAC are compatible for modem applications supporting irra-tional sample rates and modem filtering requirements.
- Four Analog Line-Level Stereo Inputs for Connection from LINE,CD,VIDEO,and AUX
- Two Analog Line-Level Mono Inputs for Speakerphone and PC BEEP
- Mono MIC Input Switchable from Two External Sources
- High Quality CD Input with Ground Sense
- Stereo Line-Level Output
- Mono Output for Speakerphone or Internal Speaker
- Power Management Support
Other data sheets within the file : AD1881, AD1881AJST