Part Number : AD590
Function : Two-terminal IC Temperature Transducer
Package : 2-Lead, TO-52, SOIC 8 Pin
Manufacturers : Analog Devices
The AD590 is a 2-terminal integrated circuit temperature transducer that produces an output current proportional to absolute temperature. For supply voltages between 4 V and 30 V, the device acts as a high impedance, constant current regulator passing 1 μA/K. Laser trimming of the chip’s thin-film resistors is used to calibrate the device to 298.2 μA output at 298.2 K (25°C).
The AD590 is particularly useful in remote sensing applications. The device is insensitive to voltage drops over long lines due to its high impedance current output. Any well-insulated twisted pair is sufficient for operation at hundreds of feet from the receiving circuitry.
1. Linear current output: 1 μA/K
2. Wide temperature range: −55°C to +150°C
3. Probe-compatible ceramic sensor package
4. 2-terminal device: voltage in/current out
5. Laser trimmed to ±0.5°C calibration accuracy (AD590M)
6. Excellent linearity: ±0.3°C over full range (AD590M)
7. Wide power supply range: 4 V to 30 V
8. Sensor isolation from case
Other data sheets within the file : AD590JCHIPS, AD590JCPZ-R5, AD590JCPZ-RL7, AD590JF