Part Number: AD7904
Function: 4-Channel, 1 MSPS, 8-Bit ADC with Sequencer
Package: 16-Lead TSSOP Type
Manufacturer: Analog Devices
The AD7904 / AD7914 / AD7924 are, respectively, 8-bit, 10-bit, and 12-bit, high speed, low power, 4-channel successive approximation ADCs.
The parts operate from a single 2.7 V to 5.25 V power supply and feature throughput rates up to 1 MSPS. The parts contain a low noise, wide bandwidth track-and-hold amplifier that can handle input frequencies in excess of 8 MHz.
1. Fast throughput rate: 1 MSPS
2. Specified for AVDD of 2.7 V to 5.25 V
3. Low power :
(1) 6 mW maximum at 1 MSPS with 3 V supplies
(2) 13.5 mW maximum at 1 MSPS with 5 V supplies
4. 4 single-ended inputs with sequencer
5. Wide input bandwidth : AD7924, 70 dB SNR at 50 kHz input frequency
Other data sheets are available within the file:
AD7904BRU, AD7904BRU-REEL, AD7904BRUZ, AD7904BRUZ-REEL
AD7904 Datasheet PDF Download