Part Number : AD8230
Function : 16 V Rail-to-Rail, Zero-Drift, Precision Instrumentation Amplifier
Manufacturers : Analog Devices
The AD8230 is a low drift, differential sampling, precision instrumentation amplifier. Auto-zeroing reduces offset voltage drift to less than 50 nV/°C.
The AD8230 is well-suited for thermocouple and bridge transducer applications. The AD8230’s high CMR of 110 dB (minimum) rejects line noise in measurements where the sensor is far from the instrumentation. The 16 V rail-to-rail, common-mode input range is useful for noisy environments where ground potentials vary by several volts.
Low frequency noise is kept to a minimal 3 μV p-p,making the AD8230 perfect for applications requiring the utmost dc precision. Moreover, the AD8230 maintains its high performance over the extended industrial temperature range of −40°C to +125°C.
– Resistor programmable gain range: 10(1) to 1000
– Supply voltage range: ±4 V to ±8 V
– Rail-to-rail input and output
– Maintains performance over −40°C to +125°C
– Excellent ac and dc performance
– 110 dB minimum CMR @ 60 Hz, G = 10 to 1000
– 10 μV maximum offset voltage (RTI, ±5 V operation)
– 50 nV/°C maximum offset drift
– 20 ppm maximum gain nonlinearity
– Pressure measurements
– Temperature measurements
– Strain measurements
– Automotive diagnostics
AD8230 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file :