Part Number : AD8232
Function : Single-Lead, Heart Rate Monitor Front End / 20-lead 4 mm × 4 mm LFCSP package
Manufacturers : Analog Devices
The AD8232 is an integrated signal conditioning block for ECG and other biopotential measurement applications. It is designed to extract, amplify, and filter small biopotential signals in the presence of noisy conditions, such as those created by motion or remote electrode placement. This design allows for an ultralow power analog-to-digital converter (ADC) or an embedded microcontroller to acquire the output signal easily. The AD8232 can implement a two-pole high-pass filter for eliminating motion artifacts and the electrode half-cell potential.
This filter is tightly coupled with the instrumentation architec ture of the amplifier to allow both large gain and high-pass filtering in a single stage, there by saving space and cost. An uncommitted operational amplifier enables the AD8232 to create a three-pole low-pass filter to remove additional noise.
The user can select the frequency cutoff of all filters to suit different types of applications.
– Fully integrated single-lead ECG front end
– Low supply current: 170 µA (typical)
– Common-mode rejection ratio: 80 dB (dc to 60 Hz)
– Two or three electrode configurations
– High signal gain (G = 100) with dc blocking capabilities
– 2-pole adjustable high-pass filter
– Accepts up to ±300 mV of half cell potential
– Fast restore feature improves filter settling
– Single-supply operation: 2.0 V to 3.5 V
* 20-lead 4 mm × 4 mm LFCSP package
– Fitness and activity heart rate monitors
– Portable ECG
– Remote health monitors
– Gaming peripherals
– Biopotential signal acquisition
AD8232 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file :