Part Number : AD8341
Function : 1.5 GHz to 2.4 GHz, RF Vector Modulator
Manufacturers : Analog Devices
The AD8341 vector modulator performs arbitrary amplitude and phase modulation of an RF signal.
Since the RF signal path is linear, the original modulation is preserved. This part can be used as a general-purpose RF modulator, a variable attenua tor/phase shifter, or a remodulator.
The amplitude can be controlled from a maximum of −4.5 dB to less than −34.5 dB, and the phase can be shifted continuously over the entire 360° range.
For maximum gain, the AD8341 delivers an OP1dB of 8.5 dBm, an OIP3 of 17.5 dBm, and an output noise floor of −150.5 dBm/Hz, independent of phase. It operates over a frequency range of 1.5 GHz to 2.4 GHz.
– Cartesian amplitude and phase modulation
– 1.5 GHz to 2.4 GHz frequency range
– Continuous magnitude control of −4.5 dB to −34.5 dB
– Continuous phase control of 0° to 360°
– Output third-order intercept 17.5 dBm
– Output 1 dB compression point 8.5 dBm
– Output noise floor −150.5 dBm/Hz @ full gain
– Adjustable modulation bandwidth up to 230 MHz
– Fast output power disable
– 4.75 V to 5.25 V single-supply voltage
– RF PA linearization/RF predistortion
– Amplitude and phase modulation
– Variable attenuators and phase shifters
– CDMA2000, WCDMA, GSM/EDGE linear power amplifiers
– Smart antennas
Other data sheets within the file :
AD8341-EVALZ, AD8341ACPZ-REEL7, AD8341ACPZ-WP