Part Number : AD8344
Function : Active Receive Mixer 400 MHz to 1.2 GHz
Manufacturers : Analog Devices
The AD8344 is a highperformance, broadband activemixer.
It is well suited for demanding receive-channel applications that require wide bandwidth on all ports and very low inter modulation distortion and noise figure.
The AD8344 provides a typical conversiongain of4.5 dB at 890 MHz. The integrated LO driver supports a 50 Ω input impedance witha low LO drive level, helping to minimize external component count.
The single-ended 50Ω roadband RF port allows for easy interfacing to both active devices and passive filters.
The RF input accepts input signals as large as 1.7 V p-p or8.5 dBm (re:50 Ω) at P1dB.
– Broadband RF port: 400 MHz to 1.2 GHz
– Conversion gain: 4.5 dB
– Noise figure:10.5 dB
– Input IP3: 24 dBm
– Input P1dB: 8.5dBm
– LOdrive: 0 dBm
– External control of mixer biasfor low power operation
– Single-ended, 50 Ω RF and LO input ports
– Single-supply operation: 5 V @ 84mA
– Power-down mode
– Exposed paddle LFCSP: 3 mm × 3 mm
– Cellular basestation receivers
– ISM receivers
– Radio links
– RF Instrumentation
AD8344 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file :