Part Number: AD8479
Function: Very High Common-Mode Voltage Precision Difference Amplifier
Package: 8-lead SOIC type
Manufacturer: Analog Devices
The AD8479 is a difference amplifier with a very high input common-mode voltage range. The AD8479 is a precision device that allows the user to accurately measure differential signals in the presence of high common-mode voltages up to ±600 V.
The device can replace costly isolation amplifiers in applications that do not require galvanic isolation. The device operates over a ±600 V common-mode voltage range and has inputs that are protected from common-mode or differential mode transients up to ±600 V.
The AD8479 has low offset voltage, low offset voltage drift, low gain drift, low common-mode rejection drift, and excellent common-mode rejection ratio (CMRR) over a wide frequency range.
Block Diagram :
1. ±600 V common-mode voltage range
2. Rail-to-rail output
3. Wide power supply range of ±2.5 V to ±18 V
4. 550 μA typical power supply current
5. High accuracy dc performance
1. High voltage current sensing
2. Battery cell voltage monitors
3. Power supply current monitors
Other data sheets are available within the file: AD-8479