Part Number: AD9142A
Function: Dual, 16-Bit, 1600 MSPS, TxDAC+ Digital-to-Analog Converter
Package: 72-Lead LFCSP_VQ Type
Manufacturer: Analog Devices
The AD9142A is a dual, 16-bit, high dynamic range digital-to-analog converter (DAC) that provides a sample rate of 1600 MSPS permitting a multicarrier generation up to the Nyquist frequency.
The AD9142A TxDAC+ includes features optimized for direct conversion transmit applications, including complex digital modulation, input signal power detection, and gain, phase, and offset compensation.
1. Supports input data rate up to 575 MHz
2. Very small inherent latency variation: <2 DAC clock cycles
3. Proprietary low spurious and distortion design
(1) 6-carrier GSM ACLR = 79 dBc at 200 MHz IF
(2) SFDR > 85 dBc (bandwidth = 300 MHz) at ZIF
1. Wideband communications
2. Transmit diversity/MIMO
4. Automated test equipment
Other data sheets are available within the file:
AD9142AM5372-EBZ, AD9142AM5375-EBZ, AD9142ABCPZ, AD9142ABCPZRL