Part Number: ADS8864
Function: Single-Ended Input, SAR Analog-to-Digital Converter
Package: VSSOP 10 Pin Type
Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
Image and Pinouts:
The ADS8864 is a 16-bit, 400-kSPS, single-ended input, analog-to-digital converter (ADC).
The device operates with a 2.5-V to 5-V external reference, offering a wide selection of signal ranges without additional input signal scaling. The reference voltage setting is independent of, and can exceed, the analog supply voltage (AVDD).
The device offers an SPI-compatible serial interface that also supports daisy-chain operation for cascading multiple devices. An optional busy-indicator bit makes synchronizing with the digital host easy.
1. Sample rate: 400 kHz
2. No latency output
3. Unipolar, single-ended input range : 0 to +VREF
4. SPI-compatible serial interface with daisy-chain option
5. Low-power dissipation :
(1) 2.6 mW at 400 kSPS
(2) 0.65 mW at 100 kSPS
1. Automatic test equipment (ATE)
2. Instrumentation and process controls
3. Precision medical equipment
4. Low-power, battery-operated instruments
Official Homepage Site : https://www.ti.com/product/ads8864
Other data sheets are available within the file:
ADS8864IDGS, ADS8864IDGSR, ADS8864IDRCR, ADS8864IDRCT