Part Number : ADXL05AH
Function : +/- 1g to +/-5g single chip accelerometer with signal conditioning
Package : 10-Pin TO-100 Type
Manufacturers : Analog Devices
Image and Pinouts :
The ADXL05AH is a complete acceleration measurement system on a single monolithic IC.
The ADXL05 is a force balanced capacitive accelerometer with the capability to measure both ac accelerations (typical of vibration) or dc accelerations (such as inertial force or gravity). Three external capacitors and a +5 volt regulated power supply are all that is required to measure accelerations up to ±5 g.
1. 5 milli-g Resolution
2. Noise Level 123 Less than the ADXL50
3. User Selectable Full Scale from 61 g to 65 g
4. Output Scale Selectable from 200 mV/g to 1 V/g
1. Low Cost Sensor for Vibration Measurement
2. Tilt Sensing with Faster Response than Electrolytic or Mercury Sensors
3. More Sensitive Alarms and Motion Detectors
4. Affordable Inertial Sensing of Velocity and Position
Other data sheets within the file : ADXL05, ADXL05A, ADXL05JH