Part Number : AH288
Function : HIGH VOLTAGE HALL-EFFECT SMART FAN MOTOR CONTROLLER
Package : SOT89-5L Type
Manufacturers : Diodes Incorporated.
AH288 is a monolithic fan motor controller with Hall sensor’s capability. It contains two complementary open-drain transistors as motor coil drivers, automatic lock current shutdown, and recovery protections. Additional, frequency generator (FG) output
is for speed detection relatively. Rotor-lock shutdown detection circuit turns off the output driver when the rotor is blocked to avoid coil overheat. Then, the automatic recovery circuit will restart the motor. These protected actions are repeated and periodic during the blocked period. Until the blocking is removed, the motor recovers and runs normally.
• On chip Hall sensor
• Frequency generator (FG) output
• Built-in Zener protection for output driver
•Operating voltage: 3.8V~28V
• Output current: IO(AVE)= 400mA
• Lead Free Package: SOT89-5L
• SOT89-5L: Available in “Green” Molding Compound(No Br, Sb)
• Lead Free Finish/RoHS Compliant
Other data sheets within the file : AH288-YG-13, AH288-YL-13