Part Number : AH289
Function : HIGH VOLTAGE HALL-EFFECT SMART FAN MOTOR CONTROLLER
Manufacturers : Diodes Incorporated.
AH289 is a monolithic fan motor controller with Hall sensor’s capability. It contains two complementary open-drain transistors for motors coil driving, an automatic lock current shutdown, and recovery protection. In addition, the Rotor-State Detection (RD)
output is for Rotor-State Detection. Rotor-lock shutdown detection circuit turns off the output driver when the rotor is blocked to avoid coil overheat. Then, the automatic recovery circuit will restart the motor. These protected actions are repeated and periodic during the blocked period. Until the blocking is removed, the motor recovers and runs normally.
• On Chip Hall Sensor
• Rotor-State Detection (RD) Output
• Built-in Zener Protection for Output Driver
• Operating Voltage: 3.8V~28V
•Output Current: IO (AVE)= 400mA
• Lead Free Package: SOT89-5L
• SOT89-5L: Available in “Green” Molding Compound(No Br, Sb)
• Lead Free Finish/ RoHS Compliant
Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file :