Part Number: AH44E
Function: Hall Effect Sensor
Package: TO-92UA Type
The sensor IC used is AH44E unipolar digital Hall Effect sensor by allegro. The AH44E is a small, versatile linear Hall-effect device that is operated by the magnetic field from a permanent magnet or an electromagnet. The output voltage is set by the supply voltage and varies in proportion to the strength of the magnetic field. The integrated circuitry features low noise output, which makes it unnecessary to use external filtering. It also includes precision resistors to provide increased temperature stability and accuracy. The operating temper ature
range of these linear Hall sensors is -40oC to 85oC, appropriate for commercial, consumer and industrial applications. The sensor has three pins pin1-Vcc, pin2-GND, and pin3-Output.
1. Hall-effect sensor with a digital output.
2. Operating voltage ranges from 4.5V to 28V. (typically 5V).
3. Output current is 25 milliamps.
4. It is possible to utilize a magnet to detect both of its poles.
5. The voltage at the output is the same as the voltage at the operating point.
6. The operating temperature ranges from -40°C to 85°C.
7. The time it takes to turn on and turn off is 2uS each.
8. Built-in protection against reverse polarity.
9. Suitability for use in automotive and industrial applications
Other Analog Hall-effect Sensors
: A1321, A1302, SS495B, ASC712
• Used in automation systems to detect magnets (and other items).
• Used in magnetic door alarm systems to detect intrusion.
• Automobiles are used to measure speed.
• Detect the polarity of magnets in BLDC motors to ensure proper operation.
Alternative Part Number: A3141, A3142, A3143, US1881, OH090U