Part Number : AIC1117A-33CT
Function : 1A, Low Dropout Positive Adjustable Regulator
Package : TO-220, TO-252, TO-263, SOT-223 Type
Manufacturers : Analog Intergrations
The AIC1117A is a low dropout three terminal regulator with 1A output current capability. The output voltage is adjustable with the use of a resistor divider or fixed 2.85V, 3.3V, 5V. Dropout is guaranteed at a maximum of 1.5V at maximum output current. Its low dropout voltage and fast transient response make it ideal for low voltage microprocessor applications. Internal current and thermal limiting provides protection against any overload condition that would create excessive junction temperatures.
1. Dropout Voltage 1.3V at 1A Output Current.
2. Fast Transient Response.
3. Line Regulation typically at 0.015%.
4. Load Regulation typically at 0.1%.
5. Internal Thermal and Current Limiting.
1. Post Regulator for Switching Supply.
2. Active SCSI Termination.
3. Battery Chargers.
4. Constant-Current Regulators.
5. Motherboard Clock Supplies.
Other data sheets within the file :
AIC1117A-28CM, AIC1117A-28CT, AIC1117A-50CE, AIC1117A-50CY
AIC1117A-33CT Datasheet PDF Download