Part Number : AL8807B
Function : HIGH EFFICIENCY 36V 1.3A PWM DIMMABLE BUCK LED DRIVER
Package : MSOP-8EP Type
Manufacturers : Diodes Incorporated.
The AL8807B is a step-down DC/DC converter designed to drive LEDs with a constant current. The device can drive up to 9 LEDs, depending on the forward voltage of the LEDs, in series from a voltage source of 6V to 36V. Seriesconnection of the LEDs provides identical LED currents resulting in uniform brightness and eliminating the need for ballast resistors.
The AL8807B switches at frequency up to 1MHz with controlled rise and fall times to reduce EMI. This allows the use of small size external components, hence minimizing the PCB area needed.
1. LED driving current up to 1.3A
2. Better than 5% accuracy
3. High efficiency up to 96%
4. Optimally controlled switching speeds
5. Operating input voltage from 6V to 36V
6. PWM input for dimming control
7. Open-Circuit LED protection
8. LED Chain Short Circuited
9. Over-Temperature Protection
Other data sheets within the file : AL8807