This post explains for the semiconductor ALC887, ALC887-GR.
The Package is LQFP-48 Type.
The function of this semiconductor is 7.1 Channel High Definition Audio Codec.
Manufacturer: Realtek Microelectronics
Preview images :
The ALC887 is a 7.1 Channel High Definition Audio Codec with two independent SPDIF outputs.
Featuring eight channels of DAC support 7.1 sound playback, and integrates two stereo ADC that can
support a stereo microphone, and feature Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC), Beam Forming (BF), and
Noise Suppression (NS) for voice applications.
ALC887 is designed not only to meet the premium audio performance requirements in current WLP3.10
(Windows Logo Program), but provides better characteristics for future WLP. That brings user real high
fidelity of sound quality. […]
1. Meets premium audio requirements for Microsoft WLP 3.10
2. Meets stricter performance requirements for future WLP
3. High-performance DACs with 97dB Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR), ADCs with 90dB SNR
4. Four stereo DACs (8 channels) support 16/20/24-bit PCM format for 7.1 sound playback.
5. Two stereo ADCs (4 channels) support 16/20/24-bit PCM format recording simultaneously
6. All DACs supports 16/20/24-bit, 44.1k/48k/96k/192kHz sample rate
7. All ADCs supports 16/20/24-btt, 44.1k/48k/96k/192kHz sample rate
8. Two independent SPDIF-OUT converters support 16/20/24-bit, 44.1k/48k/88.2k/96k/192kHz sample
rate. One converter for normal SPDIF output, the other outputs an independent digital stream to the