Part Number : AM26C31CDR
Function : QUADRUPLE DIFFERENTIAL LINE DRIVER
Manufacturers : Texas Instruments
The AM26LS31 device is a quadruple complementary-output line driver designed to meet
the requirements of ANSI TIA/EIA-422-B and ITU (formerly CCITT) Recommendation V.11. The 3-state outputs have high-current capability for driving balanced lines such as twisted-pair or parallel-wire transmission lines, and they are in the high-impedance state in the power-off condition. The enable function is common to all four drivers and
offers the choice of an active-high or active-low enable (G, G) input. Low-power Schottky circuitry reduces power consumption without sacrificing speed.
• Meets or Exceeds the Requirements of ANSI TIA/EIA-422-B and ITU
• Operates From a Single 5-V Supply
• TTL Compatible
• Complementary Outputs
• High Output Impedance in Power-Off Conditions
• Complementary Output-Enable Inputs
• On Products Compliant to MIL-PRF-38535,All Parameters Are Tested Unless Otherwise
Noted. On All Other Products, Production Processing Does Not Necessarily Include Testing of All Parameters.
AM26C31CDR Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file :