Part Number : AM28F256A
Function : 256 Kilobit (32,768 x 8-Bit), Flash Memory
Package : DIP 32 Pin, PLCC 32 Pin Type
Manufacturers : Advanced Micro Devices
This is 256 kilobit CMOS 12.0 volt, bulk erase flash memory with embedded algorithms.
The device is a 256K Flash memory organized as 32K bytes of 8 bits each. AMD Flash memories offer the most cost-effective and reliable read/write non- volatile random access memory. The Am28F256A is packaged in 32-pin PDIP, PLCC, and TSOP versions. It is designed to be reprogrammed and erased in-system or in standard EPROM programmers. The Am28F256A is erased when shipped from the factory.
1. High performance
2. CMOS low power consumption
3. 100,000 write/erase cycles minimum
4. Embedded Erase Electrical Bulk Chip-Erase
6. On-chip address and data latches
7. Advanced CMOS flash memory technology