Part Number : AM29LV640D
Function : 64 Megabit (4 M x 16-Bit) CMOS 3.0 Volt-only Uniform Sector Flash Memory with VersatileIO Control
Package : SSOP 56 Pin Type
Manufacturers : Advanced Micro Devices
The Am29LV640DU / Am29LV641DU, AM29LV640D is a 64 Mbit, 3.0 Volt (3.0 V to 3.6 V) single power supply flash memory device organized as 4,194,304 words. Data appears on DQ0-DQ15.
The device is designed to be programmed in-system with the standard system 3.0 volt VCCsupply. A 12.0 volt V PPis not required for program or erase operations. You can also program this device in standard EPROM programmers.
1. Single power supply operation
(1) 3.0 to 3.6 volt read, erase, and program operations
2. VersatileIO™ control
(1) Device generates output voltages and tolerates data input voltages on the DQ input/ouputs as determined by the voltage on VIO
3. High performance
(1) Access times as fast as 90 ns
4. Manufactured on 0.23 μm process technology
Other data sheets within the file :
AM29LV640DH, AM29LV640DL, AM29LV641DH, AM29LV641DL