Part Number : ANX9030
Function : HDMI Transmitter
Package : 80‐lead TQFP Type
Manufacturers : Analogix
The ANX9030 is a high‐performance, High Definition Media Interface (HDMI) transmitter chip with an advanced feature set offered only by Analogix Semiconductor.
The ANX9030 is pin‐compatible with the SiI9030 yet offers additional features and functionality and lower power operation. It includes HDCP 1.2 (High‐Bandwidth Digital Content Protection) circuitry with internal memory to store a unique HDCP device key.
1. Supports pixel rates beyond 165 Mpix/second
2. Low power consumption of 300 mW typical for 720P or 1080I
3. Supports One Bit Audio (DSD, SACD)
4. Pin compatible with SiI9030
5. Built‐in video pattern generator and audio tone generator for system self‐test
6. Firmware programmable output swing and pre‐emphasis
Other data sheets within the file :
ANX9011, ANX9021, ANX9030EV, ANX9801