Part Number : AP358
Function : Low Power Dual Operational Amplifier
Package : DIP, SOP 8 Pin Type
Manufacturers : Diodes Incorporated.
The AP358 series consists of two independent, high gain,internally frequency ompensated operational amplifiers which were designed specifically to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from split power supplies is also possible and the low power supply current drain is independent of the magnitude of the power supply voltage.
Application areas include transducer amplifiers, dc gain blocks and all the conventional op amp circuits which now can be more easily implemented in single power supply systems. For example, the AP358 series can be directly operated off of the standard +5V power supply voltage which is used in digital systems and will easily provide the required interface electronics without requiring the additional ±15V power supply.
1. Internally frequency compensated for unity gain
2. Large dc voltage gain: 100 dB
3. Very low supply current drain (500μA)-essentially independent of supply voltage
4. Wide bandwidth (unity gain): 1 MHz (temperature compensated)
5. Input common-mode voltage range includes ground
6. Differential input voltage range equal to the power supply voltage
7. Low input offset voltage: 2mV
8. Wide power supply range:
9. Single supply: 3V to 32V
10. Or dual supplies: ±1.5V to ±16V
11. Large output voltage swing: 0V to V(+/-) 1.5V
1. Eliminate the need for dual supplies
2. Compatible with all forms of logic
3. Two internally compensated op amps
4. Low power drain suitable for battery operation
Other data sheets within the file : AP-358