Part Number : AP393A
Function : LOW POWER LOW OFFSET VOLTAGE DUAL COMPARATOR
Package : SOP 8 Pin Type
Manufacturers : Diodes Incorporated.
The AP393A consists of two independent precision voltage comparators with an offset voltage specification as low as 8.0mV max for two comparators which were designed specifically to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from split power supplies is also possible and the low power supply current drain is independent of the magnitude of the power supply voltage. These comparators also have a unique characteristic in that the input common-mode voltage range includes ground, even though operated from a single power supply voltage.
Application areas include limit comparators, simple analog to digital converters; pulse, square wave and time delay generators; wide range VCO; MOS clock timers; multivibrators and high voltage digital logic gates. The AP393A is designed to directly interface with TTL and CMOS. When operated from both plus and minus power supplies, the AP393A will directly interface with MOS logic where their low power drain is a distinct advantage over standard comparators.
1. Wide supply Voltage range : 2.0V to 36V, Single or dual supplies: ±1.0V to ±18V
2. Very low supply current drain (0.4mA) – independent of supply voltage
3. Low input biasing current: 150nA
4. Low input offset current: ±70nA
5. Low input offset voltage: ±4mV
6. Input common-mode voltage range includes ground
7. Differential input voltage range equal to the power supply voltage
8. Low output saturation voltage: 250mV at 4mA
9. Output voltage compatible with TTL, DTL, ECL, MOS and CMOS logic systems
1. High precision comparators
2. Reduced VOS drift over temperature
3. Eliminates need for dual supplies
4. Allows sensing near ground
5. Compatible with all forms of logic
6. Power drain suitable for battery operation
Other data sheets within the file : AP393AM8G-13, AP393ASG-13