Part Number : APL5151
Function : Low Dropout 150mA, Fixed Voltage Regulator
Package : SOT-23-5 Type
Manufacturers : Anpec Electronics
The APL5151 / APL5152 / APL5153 / APL5154 is micropower, low noise, low drop-out linear regulator. Operate from 3V to 6V input voltage and deliver up to 150mA. Typical output noise is just 60uV RMS with the addition of an external 0.33uF bypass capacitor in BP pin and typical dropout voltage is only 220mV at 150mA loading. Designed for use in battery-powered system, the low 50uA quies cent current makes it an ideal choice. Design with an internal P-channel MOSFET pass transistor, the APL5151 / APL5152 / APL5153 / APL5154 maintains a low supply current, independent of the load current and dropout voltage. Other features include reverse current protection , thermal shutdown protection , current limit protection to ensure specified output current and controlled short-circuit current.
• Low Noise : 60uVrms(100Hz to 100kHz)
• Low Quiescent Current : 50uA
• Low Dropout Voltage : 220mV (@150mA)
• Very low Shutdown Current : < 0.5uA
• Fixed Output Voltage : 1.3V,1.4V,1.5V,1.6V,
3.3V,3.4V, 3.5V, 5.0V.
• Stable with 1uF Output Capacitor
• Stable with Aluminum , Tantalum or Ceramic Capacitors .
• Reverse Current Protection
• No Protection Diodes Needed
• Built in Thermal Protection
• Built in Current Limit Protection
• Controlled Short Circuit Current : 50mA
• Fast transient Response
• Short Setting Time
Other data sheets within the file : APL-5151