Part Number : APL5301
Function : low IQ, low dropout 300 mA fixed voltage regulator
Package : SOP-8, SOT-23, SOT-23-5, SOT-89 and SOT-89-5 Type
Manufacturers : Anpec Electronics
The APL5301/2 series are micropower, low noise, low dropout linear regulators, which operate from 3V to 6V input voltage and deliver up to 300mA. Typical dropout voltage is only 260mV at 300mA loading. Designed for use in battery-powered system, the low 50uA
quiescent current makes it an ideal choice. Design with an internal P-channel MOSFET pass transistor, the APL5301/2 maintain a low supply current, independent of the load current and dropout voltage.
Other features include reverse current protection, thermal-shutdown protection, current limit protection to ensure specified output current and controlled short circuit current.
• Low Quiescent Current : 50uA (No load)
• Low Dropout Voltage : 400mV (VOUT(Nominal)=3.0V Version @300mA)
• Very low Shutdown Current : < 0.5uA
• Fixed Output Voltage : 1.3V ~ 5.0V by step 0.1V increment
• Stable with 1uF Output Capacitor
• Stable with Aluminum, Tantalum or Ceramic Capacitors
Other data sheets within the file : 317X, 318X, 319X, 31AX, 31BX
APL5301 Datasheet PDF Download