Part Number : APL5507-A15XC-TR
Function : 1.5 V, 500 mA regulator + reset IC
Manufacturers : Anpec Electronics
The APL5505/6/7 is micropower, low noise , low drop out regulators with a reset function (regulator input (APL5505) or specific voltage(APL5506/7) monitoring), and internal delay circuit, set to detect 3.9V or 4.2V. Operate from 3V to 6V input voltage and deliver up to
500mA. Typical output noise is just 180uVRMSwith an external 0.01uF bypass capacitor connected in BP pin and the typical dropout voltage is only 300mV at 500mA loading. Design with an internal P-channel MOSFET pass transistor, the APL5505/6/7 maintains
a low supply current, independent of the load current and dropout voltage. Other features include reverse current protection, thermal-shutdown protection, current limit protection to ensure specified output current and controlled short-circuit current. The APL5505/6/
7 regulators come in miniature SOP-8, TSSOP-8 and MSOP-8 packages.
•Low Quiescent Current : 120uA (No load)
•Low Dropout Voltage : 300mV (VOUT=3.3V@500mA)
•Fixed Output Voltage : 1.3V,1.4V,1.5V,1.6V,
• Stable with 4.7uF Output Capacitor
• Stable with Aluminum , Tantalum or Ceramic Capacitors .
• Reverse Current Protection
• No Protection Diodes Needed
• Built in Thermal Protection
• Built in Current Limit Protection
• Controlled Short Circuit Current : 50mA
• Fast transient Response
• Short Setting Time
• SOP-8,TSSOP-8 and MSOP-8 Packages.
• Adjustment-free Reset Detection Voltage :
3.9V or 4.2V typ.
• Easy to Set Delay Time from Voltage
Detection to Reset Release.
• Reset and Reset output
Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file :