Part Number : APL5523
Function : Dual-Channel, 3.3V/500mA and 1.8V/300mA Linear Regulator
Package : SOP 8 Pin Type
Manufacturers : Anpec Electronics
1. VOUT1 O VOUT1 output Voltage 3.3V. sources up to 500 mA.
2. VIN I Supply Voltage.
3. VIN I Supply Voltage.
4. VOUT2 O VOUT2 output Voltage 1.8V. sources up to 300 mA.
General Description :
The APL5523 is a dual low dropout regulator with output1 with 3.3V/0.5A and output2 with 1.8V/0.3A
output capability. In order to obtain lower dropout voltage and faster transient response, which is critical for low voltage applications, the APL5223 has been optimized. The dropout voltages are guaranteed at 0.6V at 0.5A for output1 and 0.9V at 0.3A for output 2. Current limit is trimmed to ensure specified output current and controlled short-circuit current. On-chip thermal limiting provides protection against any combination of overload that would create excessive junction temperatures.
1. Fixed Output Voltage :
2. Low Dropout Voltage (Defined as the Minimum Input/Output V oltage difference):
(1) Output 1 Dropout V oltage : 0.6V (at 500mA)
(2) Output 2 Dropout V oltage : 0.9V (at 300mA)
3. Stable with 4.7mF Output Capacitor(at VOUT1
4. Stable with 2.2mF Output Capacitor(at VOUT2)
5. Built-In Thermal Protection
6. Built-In Current-Limit Protection
7. Fast Transient Response
8. Short Setting Time
9. SOP-8 and SOP-8P Packages Available
10. Lead Free and Green Devices Available(RoHS Compliant)
1. Desktop Computer
2. Networking Systems
3. Optical Data Storage Systems
Other data sheets within the file : APL5523K, APL5523KA
APL5523 Datasheet PDF Download