Part Number: APL5525
Function: 4.2 V, Dual channel 500 mA Regulator + Reset IC
Package: SOP-8, SOP-8-P Type
Manufacturer: Anpec Electronics
Image and Pinouts:
The APL5526, APL5525 is a dual-channel regulator with reset function (specific voltage monitoring), and internal delay circuit, set to detect 3.9V or 4.2V. Maximum input voltage is 6V, output1 and output2 deliver up to 500mA. VOUT1typical dropout voltage is 550mV at 500mA loading and VOUT2 typical dropout voltage is 630mV at 500mA loading.
Design with an internal Pchannel MOSFET pass transistor, the APL5525/6 maintains a low supply current. Other features include, thermal-shutdown protection, current limit protection to ensure specified output current.
• Low Quiescent Current : 130µA (No load)
• Low Dropout Voltage :
• Fixed Output Voltage :
• Stable with 4.7µF Output Capacitor
• Stable with Aluminum, Tantalum or Ceramic Capacitors
• Reverse Current Protection
• No Protection Diodes Needed
• Built in Thermal Protection
• Fast Transient Response
• Short Setting Time
• SOP-8, SOP-8-P with Thermal Pad Packages
• Adjustment-free Reset Detection Voltage :3.9V or 4.2V typ
• Easy to Set Delay Time from Voltage Detection to Reset Release
• CD-ROM drive.
Other data sheets are available within the file:
APL5525BKAC-TR, APL5525BKAC-TRL, APL5525BKC, APL5525BKC-TRL