Part Number : ASM1442
Function : High speed TMDS level shift IC
Manufacturers : ASMedia Technology
Package : QFN48 Pin Type
ASM1442 is the high speed TMDS level shift ICs for High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) and Digital Video Interface (DVI) video application. Those convert low-swing AC-coupled differential input from existing PCI Express in the chipset of PC to HDMI compliant differential output, supporting up to 3.4Gbps bandwidth of pixel data transition, as indicated in HDMI Rev1.3a. This conversion is automatic and transparent to the user. Only ASM1442T integrates an invertor to invert the signal of Hot Plug Detect. The devices operate at a single 3.3V supply.
1. HDMI/DVI level shifting operation up to 3.4Gbps per lane
2. Maximum data transfer rate conform with HDMI Revision 1.4a specification
3. Supporting color depths greater than 24bits deep color mode
4. Integrated 50Ω termination resistors for AC-coupled differential inputs.
5. Enable/Disable feature to turn on/off TMDS inputs and outputs to enter low-power state.
6. Output slew rate control on TMDS outputs to minimize EMI.
7. Transparent operation: no re-timing or software configuration required.
8. Integrated programmable receiving equalization.