Part Number: ASM1442
Function: HDMI/DVI Level Shifter
Package: 7×7 mm2 QFN 48L Type
The ASM1442 is the high speed TMDS level shift ICs for High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) and Digital Video Interface (DVI) video application. Those convert low-swing AC-coupled differential input from existing PCI Express in the chipset of PC to HDMI compliant differential output, supporting up to 3.4Gbps bandwidth of pixel data transition, as indicated in HDMI Rev1.4a. This conversion is automatic and transparent to the user. The devices operate at a single 3.3V supply. […]
1. HDMI/DVI level shifting operation up to 3.4Gbps per lane
2. Maximum data transfer rate conform with HDMI Revision 1.4a specification
3. Supporting color depths greater than 24bits deep color mode
4. Integrated 50Ω termination resistors for AC-coupled differential inputs.
5. Enable/Disable feature to turn on/off TMDS inputs and outputs to enter low-power state.
1. PC Motherboard
2. Graphics Card
4. Docking Station