Part Number: ATmega32, ATmega32-16AU, ATmega32L-8PC
Function: 8-bit AVR Microcontroller
Package: DIP ( 40P6 ) , PLCC ( 44A, 44M1 )
Manufacturer: ATMEL Corporation
This is 8-bit AVR Microcontroller with 32K Bytes In-System Programmable Flash.
The high-performance, low-power Atmel 8-bit AVR RISC-based microcontroller combines 32KB of programmable flash memory, 2KB SRAM, 1KB EEPROM, an 8-channel 10-bit A/D converter, and a JTAG interface for on-chip debugging. The device supports throughput of 16 MIPS at 16 MHz and operates between 4.5-5.5 volts.
By executing instructions in a single clock cycle, the device achieves throughputs approaching 1 MIPS per MHz, balancing power consumption and processing speed.
ATmega32 is an 8-bit microcontroller based on the AVR (Advanced Virtual RISC) architecture, which is developed by Atmel Corporation (now part of Microchip Technology). It is a popular and widely used microcontroller in various embedded systems and projects
1. The ATmega32 microcontroller features an 8-bit RISC (Reduced Instruction Set Computing) CPU with a maximum clock speed of 16 MHz.
2. It has 32 kilobytes of flash memory for program storage and 2 kilobytes of SRAM (Static Random Access Memory) for data storage. Additionally, it has 1 kilobyte of EEPROM (Electrically Erasable Programmable Read-Only Memory) for non-volatile data storage.
3. The microcontroller provides a total of 32 general-purpose I/O (Input/Output) pins, organized into four 8-bit ports (PORTA, PORTB, PORTC, and PORTD).
4. It has three 16-bit timers/counters (Timer/Counter0, Timer/Counter1, and Timer/Counter2) that can be used for various timing and counting applications.
1. High-performance, Low-power Atmel AVR 8-bit Microcontroller
2. Advanced RISC Architecture
3. High Endurance Non-volatile Memory segments
4. JTAG (IEEE std. 1149.1 Compliant) Interface
Office Homepage : https://www.microchip.com/en-us/product/atmega32