This post explains for the Microcontroller.
The Part Number is ATMEGA328A.
The function of this semiconductor is 8-bit Microcontroller.
The package is DIP 28 Pin, TQFP 32 Pin Type
Preview images :
The ATMEGA328, ATMEGA328A is a low-power CMOS 8-bit microcontroller based on the AVR
enhanced RISC architecture. By executing powerful instructions in a single clock cycle, the
ATmega48A/PA/88A/PA/168A/PA/328/P achieves throughputs approaching 1 MIPS per MHz allowing the system designer to optimize power consumption versus processing speed.
The AVR core combines a rich instruction set with 32 general purpose working registers. All the 32 registers are directly connected to the Arithmetic Logic Unit (ALU), allowing two independent registers to be accessed in one single instruction executed in one clock cycle. The resulting architecture is more code efficient while achieving throughputs up to ten times faster than conventional CISC microcontrollers.
1. High Performance, Low Power Atmel AVR 8-Bit Microcontroller Family
2. Advanced RISC Architecture
(1) 131 Powerful Instructions – Most Single Clock Cycle Execution
(2) 32 x 8 General Purpose Working Registers
(3) Fully Static Operation
(4) Up to 20 MIPS Throughput at 20MHz
(5) On-chip 2-cycle Multiplier
3. Peripheral Features
(1) Two 8-bit Timer/Counters with Separate Prescaler and Compare Mode
(2) One 16-bit Timer/Counter with Separate Prescaler, Compare Mode, and Capture Mode