Part Number : ATMEGA32U4
Function : 8-bit AVR Microcontroller
Package : 44-pin QFN/TQFP TYPE
Manufacturers : Atmel Corporation
The low-power Atmel 8-bit AVR RISC-based microcontroller featuring 32KB self-programming flash program memory, 2.5KB SRAM, 1KB EEPROM, USB 2.0 full-speed/low speed device, 12-channel 10-bit A/D-converter, and JTAG interface for on-chip-debug. The device achieves up to 16 MIPS throughput at 16 MHz. 2.7 – 5.5 Volt operation.
By executing powerful instructions in a single clock cycle, the device achieves throughputs approaching 1 MIPS per MHz, allowing you to optimize power consumption versus processing speed.
1. High Performance, Low Power AVR® 8-Bit Microcontroller
2. Advanced RISC Architecture
(1) 135 Powerful Instructions – Most Single Clock Cycle Execution
(2) 32 x 8 General Purpose Working Registers
(3) Fully Static Operation
(4) Up to 16 MIPS Throughput at 16 MHz
(5) On-Chip 2-cycle Multiplier
Official Homepage : http://www.atmel.com/devices/atmega32u4.aspx