Function : SiTel’s SC1448x family comprises the industry first monolithic integrated DECT/DCT solutions in standard CMOS
Package : PLCC 80, 100 pin
Manufacturers : SiTel Semiconductor
The SC14480 is the world’s first monolithically integrated DECT/DCT solution in standard CMOS and integrates Flash memory and a high-performance Gen2DSP core, which provides the processing power to support the superior voice quality of the CAT-iq standard and other features.
The SC14480 can operate directly from Li-ion cells, reducing external component costs and makes the chip ideal for headset applications.
1. Three general purpose I/O ports 2. Keyboard interface with debounce counter 3. Serial Debug interface, Nexus Class-1 compliant. 4. UART Full duplex 9600-230.4 kbaud. 5. SPI™ interface 20.736 MHz (Master/Slave). 6. Dual ACCESS bus 100 kHz, 400 kHz, 1.152 MHz 7. PCM Interface master/slave (I2S compatible)
Other data sheets within the file : SC14480A5M, SC14480A2M6
1. Low saturation voltage. 2. Excellent current dependence of hFE. 3. Short switching time
1. With TO-220 package 2. Short switching time 3. Low collector saturation voltage 4. Complement to type 2SC3254
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage : Vcbo = – 80 V 2. Collector to Emitter Voltage : Vceo = – 60 V 3. Emitter to Base Voltage : Vebo = – 5 V 4. Collector Current : Ic = -7 A 5. Total Dissipation : Pc = 35 W 6. Junction Temperature : Tj = 150°C 7. Storage Temperatue : Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
1. Various inductance lamp drivers for electrical equipment. 2. Inverters, converters (strobo, flash, fluorescent lamp lighting circuit). 3. Power amp (high power car stereo, motor controller). 4. High-speed switching (switching regulator, driver).