The Part Number is AXP288C.
The Function is Highly integrated PMIC customized for Intel SoC.
The package is 9mm x 9mm 76-pin QFN type
Manufacturers : X-Powers
AXP288C is a highly integrated PMIC targeting at 1- cell Li-battery (Li-ion or Li-polymer) applications,customized for Intel Cherry Trail-T3 SoC. It provides an easy and flexible battery management solution for large current charge and system power supply.
AXP288C comes with a 5v input Charger that supports up to 2.8A charge current. To ensure the security and stability of the power system, AXP288 provides multiple channels 12-bit ADC for voltage/current/temperature monitor and integrates protection circuits such as OVP, UVP, OTP, and OCP. Moreover, AXP288 features a unique EGauge (Fuel Gauge) system, making power gauge
easy and exact.
1. 3.5V~7V Input Operating Range and Support 1-Cell Battery
2. 40uA Off-State Battery Discharge Current
3. IPS (Intelligent Power Select) with external PMOS for battery path
4. Support TWSI (Two Wire Serial Interface)
1. Tablet PC, DVR, Desktop, Dongle
2. UMPC-like, Student Computer