Part Number: AZ494AP-E1
Function: PULSE-WIDTH-MODULATION CONTROL CIRCUITS
Package: SOIC 16, DIP 16 Type
Manufacturer: BCD Semiconductor
Image and Pinouts:
The AZ494AP-E1 is a voltage mode pulse width modulation switching regulator control circuit designed primarily for power supply control.
The AZ494A, AZ494C consists of a reference voltage circuit, two error amplifiers, an on-chip adjustable oscillator, a dead-time control (DTC) comparator, a pulse-steering control flip-flop, and an output control circuit. The precision of voltage reference (V REF) is improved up to ± 1% through trimming and this provides a better output voltage regulation. The AZ494A/C provides for push pull or single-ended output operation, which can be selected through the output control.
Pulse width modulation (PWM) is a technique used in electronic circuits to control the amount of power delivered to a load without dissipating excess energy as heat. PWM works by varying the duty cycle of a pulse train, which is a series of pulses that alternate between a high state and a low state.
1. Stable 4.95V/5V Reference Voltage Trimmed to ±1.0% Accuracy
2. Uncommitted Output TR for 200mA Sink or Source Current
3. Single-End or Push-Pull Operation Selected by Output Control
4. Internal Circuitry Prohibits Double Pulse at Either Output
5. Complete PWM Control Circuit with Variable Duty Cycle
6. On-Chip Oscillator with Master or Slave Operation
2. Back Light Inverter
AZ494AP-E1 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file: AZ494AM, AZ494AM-E1, AZ494AMTR, AZ494AMTR-E1, AZ494AP