This post explains for the PNP Transistor.
The Part Number is B1202, 2SB1202.
The function of this semiconductor is 50V, 3A, PNP Transistor.
Manufacturer: Sanyo Semicon Device
Preview images :
This is PNP Epitaxial Planar Silicon Transistor.
1. Adoption of FBET, MBIT processes.
2. Large currrent capacity and wide ASO.
3. Low collector-to-emitter saturation voltage.
4. Fast switching speed.
5. Small and slim package making it easy to make 2SB1202/2SD1802-used sets smaller.
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = – 60 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = – 50 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = – 6 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = – 3 A
5. Collector Dissipation : Pc = 1 W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
1. Voltage regulators, relay drivers, lamp drivers, electrical equipment.