Part Number : B4300CR-5.1
Function : 300mA, 5.1V, CMOS Low Dropout Regulator
Package : SOT-89 & SOT-223
Manufacturers : Bay Linear
The B4300 series are a group of positive output voltage, three-pin regulators, which provide a high current even when the input/output voltage differential is small. Low power consumption and high accuracy is achieved though CMOS and programmable fuse technologies. Output voltage: 2.0V to 6.0V in 0.1V increments. The B4300 consists of a high-precision voltage reference, an error correction circuit, and a current limited output driver. Available in SOT-89 (300mW), and SOT-223 (500mW) packages minimizing the usage of board real state.
1. Maximum output current: 300 mA.
2. Highly accurate: Output voltage +/- 1.4%
3. Extremely Low Ground Current 6μA
4. CMOS low power consumption.
5. Over-Current & Over-Temp. Protection
6. Pin-to-Pin replacement for TC1108 & XC6203
Absolute Maximum Ratings
1. Input Voltage : VIN = 6.5 V
2. Output Current : IOUT = 300 mA
3. Output Voltage : VOUT = VSS -0.3 to VIN 0.3 V
4. Continual Total Power Dissipation
(1) SOT-89 : Pd = 300 mW
(2) SOT-223 : Pd = 500 mW
1. Battery Powered Equipment
2. Notebook PC, Palmtops, PDA
3. Portable Cameras and Video Recorders
4. Reference Voltage Sources
Other data sheets within the file : B4300CN-2.0, B4300CN-2.2, B4300CN-2.3, B4300CN-2.4, B4300CN-2.5
B4300CR-5.1 Datasheet PDF Download