Part Number: B43586, B43566
Function: Long-life Grade Capacitor
Package: Screw Terminal Type
The B43586 is Long-life grade capacitor.
An electrolytic capacitor is a type of capacitor that uses an electrolyte to achieve a larger capacitance than other capacitor types. Almost all electrolytic capacitors are polarized, which means that the voltage on the positive terminal must always be greater than the voltage on the negative terminal.
1. Extended useful life, high reliability
2. Good electrical characteristics and small dimensions
3. Extremely high ripple current capability
4. All-welded construction ensures reliable electrical contact
5. Version with optimized construction for base cooling (2-pad solution) available
6. Version with low-inductance design available
7. Self-extinguishing electrolytes
1. Charge-discharge proof, polar
2. Aluminum case with insulating sleeve
3. Poles with screw terminal connections
4. Mounting with ring clips, clamps or threaded stud