Part Number : B4600CN-6.0
Function : 600mA, 6.0V, Low Dropout Voltage Regulator
Package : SOT-223, SOT-89 Type
Manufacturers : Bay Linear
The B4600 series are a group of positive output voltage, three-pin regulators, that provide a high current even when the input/output voltage differential is small. Very low power consumption, only 2µA typ., and high accuracy is achieved though CMOS construction and programmable fuse technologies. Output voltage : 2.0V to 6.0V in 0.1V increments. The B4600 consists of a high-precision voltage reference, an error correction circuit, and a current limited output driver. Available in SOT223 (500mW) and SOT-89 (300mW) packages minimizing the usage of board real state.
1. Maximum Output Current : 600 mA.
2. Highly accurate: Output voltage +/- 2.5%.
3. Only 2μA power Consumption.
1. Battery Powered Equipment
2. Notebook PC, Palmtops, PDA
3. Portable Cameras and Video Recorders
4. Reference Voltage Sources
Other data sheets within the file :
B4600CN-2.0, B4600CN-2.1, B4600CN-2.2, B4600CN-2.3, B4600CN-2.4